Wednesday, April 2, 2014

SKETCHBOOK PROJECT # 15 of 19


hi guys! today i am unsatisfied with my work. i don't know if i really like it.. it has some elements out of some other work which i like better. what i like are the fine lines in combination with the raw watercolored line. here's another example:


it's called 'mountain fountain'. mainly because it rhymes. 


my boyfriend says an artist shouldn't explain himself. well.. i do. and i don't think of myself as an artist. i understand my work more deeply if i write about it. i guess i am writing like i am thinking which is not the best thing to do in general. but it helps me, so that's what counts. i guess. 


head on over for today's second post on some Egypt inspired drawings. 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...